The first resembled a modern day Beatle. He had long (but not too long) soft brown hair, a pointed nose, tall, lean but defined arms. I was walking past this pizza place when I saw him. "Cool hair," I thought to myself. Then he raised his eyes. Underneath straight, dark eyebrows were the greenest eyes I have ever seen in my life. Clear, crystal, Maui ocean green. Sweet, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds they were green.
The second was walking past me on the street the kids go to school. At first I thought, "what the hell is that dude wearing" I proceeded to do a full up and down. Only then did it make sense. Navy pants with a light blue sport coat, tailored to a tee. He had black, polished leather oxfords on, and a white and blue vertically striped shirt. He left the top two buttons open parce que il fait chaud (because it was hot). Once again it were the eyes that got me. They seemed to smile moments before he did. He wore thick-rimmed, sqaure, black glasses. His blonde hair was disheveled in the afternoon breeze, and I think I smiled back way too hard.
Lastly, I was dans ma rue heading back to the apartment. The kids were running ahead and I thought I might kill them when I happened to look across the street. Long blonde hair, five o'clock shadow, sunglasses, a chambray button up, a baguette and a coffee occupying his hands. He gave me "the nod." Luckily, I was able to reclaim myself with enough time to yell at the kids to not shove people on the sidewalk. He was a hipster fa sho and I didn't hate one bit of it.
And that concludes all other interaction I've had outside of the family I work for.
Oh, besides falling in love with this drawing I did during bath time.

Il a l'air adorable !
ReplyDelete