Thursday, September 26, 2013

Soulmates

I'm not sure how I feel about this word. I usually don't even think about it, but maybe I've just heard it too many times recently. I don't even know that I have that much to say about its concept either, other than it's fleeting. You can have one, or thousands or billions of soulmates with every passing second. I suppose a soulmate is someone you connect with despite appearance, education, style, economic status, relationship status, gender, sexual orientation etc. etc. It's the person who is most present with you in the given moment. It's the person you trust. To whom you can reveal a piece of yourself.

Fleeting though it was, I won't say it didn't make this week that much better.
The Paris nightlife is so fun and I've met some great people.

Who knew so much could go down during the work week.
Be a friend to make a friend. 

Some pics:
Lauren and Vanessa

Lotta other au pairs (it was gay night, you'll notice there are no men)

Musée du Louvre (alone, WITH HISTORY BEHIND ME)


John, moi, Tara, Fernando, and Lauren (again) #mondaycrayday


No comments:

Post a Comment