Dear Friends,
I've been in Paris for a month, today.
I spent the day on the couch watching Law & Order SVU and snuggling with my boyfriend, you guessed it, the cat.
It's been interesting to say the least. Lots of learning, lots of new people, a lot of new experiences.
I've been going out more, and it really helps feel like I'm alive in another country. My friend Lauren is really great. She took me out last night.
I've been feeling like Lady Marmalade cause I visited the Red Light District the other night.
It was lit primarily by yellow streetlights.
Needless to say, I was disappointed.
Not much happened today but, I might get a real bed soon.
As much as I love this top bunk, I'd rather sleep on a mat of straw.
Love to all. I'm crashing HARD.
P.S. Showed "the children" how to play Plants vs. Zombies this evening on my phone. So, they liked me again for like ten minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Monthaversary!
ReplyDeleteThanks pops!! <3
ReplyDelete