If you don't know, do not attempt to walk through traffic in a Parisian round-about. The chances of perishing are high.
That being said, their apartment is absolutely beautiful. It was apparently built in the late 19th century. 1850-1880 something like that. Or maybe she said the EARLY 19th century 1815-1818...
Either way, this place is old.
Being in the city, I've determined several must havea for my future home.
1. Large windows. They must open and they must let in a ton of light. I need them big enough for me to stand in. (At least)
2. I want part of my apartment (should I live in one) to look into a nicely tended courtyard.
3. I want cute little bed covers and only glass plates and cups. It's classy.
4. Lots and lots and lots of vintage French posters.
I'll post photos of the place in the next few days :)


No comments:
Post a Comment