Thursday, October 17, 2013

LA FRENCH

Tonight was SO fun.
Our really cool friend Taylor (I call her Twister cause we met at a club called Titty Twister and she's just sassy enough to pull off the nickname) invited us to a party in Paris for like a grand opening. There were a bunch of DJs playing stuff and it was in this SICK underground place underneath a museum/restaurant or something? I'm not sure. But there was a sick light show, and you had to RSVP ahead of time to get "on the list" it made me feel fat and sassy.

It was great though! The DJs played old swing music, and big band stuff. It was SO fun. I danced all night! I didn't feel like I had to be sexy or "on the prowl" for some men. It was careless and fun. FRANKLY, I've really needed to just DANCE.

Like Dane Cook says, "Fuck guys tonight, I just wanna dance. I just wanna stand around with our shoes and our pocket books and if any guys come near us we'll taser them."

I did dance with Peter, Twister's friend, he's really cool. We both scoped for sexy gentlemen, and neither of us could tell who was straight and who wasn't. It was a disaster haha :)
A BEAUTIFUL DISASTER!

I want us to stay friends.
Dancing is the best.

1 comment: