Walkin' home this morning was really lovely. It was still a little dark as I left the courtyard, but grey enough to indicate the sun was beginning to smile upon this edge of the earth. There was pep in my step, and the weather was just warm enough to have vans on, my lucky grey pants, and a demin jacket. I strolled down Rue de Prague which makes me smile for a thousand different reasons!
I think that sometimes you find yourself most comfortable with the people who really see you. The best thing about people who see you is that you don't even mean to show them anything. Half the time you don't even realize they are looking. But they are. They're the ones who make you laugh when you don't want to, make you feel beautiful when you aren't, and alive when you want to curl up in a ball and disappear next to them.
They also make hilarious raps on the metro.
This morning I ate a croissant
and I washed it down with a boisson
and tonight for dinner, I'm gonna make me some poisson
I was dying.
I got home at a normal hour, just in time for breakfast and was able to wash the glow off. They have the NICEST shower. The bathroom is decorated like you're showering outdoors in a rural Italian countryside. Plus the water gets real hot which is always the key to feeling squeaky, squeaky clean. :)
I took the trash out later in the day, and as I looked up at the bluest sky, and felt the crisp but comforting breeze and I thought "could today be any more pleasant?"
I'm feeling like after Normandie and such there's been a switch flipped in me and that I'm heading uphill toward something I couldn't have ever imagined. Should be exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment