SO, I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I told The Dude that I would finish the rest of his paper for him in exchange for a fancy dinner.
That being said I spent most of today working on it, and also editing some papers for my mom which was good practice at editing for me, and also really helpful for her to get my feedback. I like helping.
It also made me feel like I was back in college, rushing for deadlines.
Mom's things were due Monday night by midnight, and The Dude's paper I had to get to him by Tuesday morning at 9.
I also did NOT feel like wearing pants, so I sat in my attic crawlspace just ya know, writing with "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" playing in the background. It was lovely.
Finally, I went downstairs to shower (I forgot to mention that my French Family didn't go away this weekend so I was refined to my room, and descending only to shower-my decision they were happy to see me) Eléonore told me that I didn't have to ask to come shower so that was sweet of her. Antoine and Olympe were sitting in the dinner room having gôuter and we chatted a little bit. He asked if I went out the night before. I like him, because I think he lives vicariously through me sometimes. He ALWAYS asks if I'm going out and what I'm doing. It's funny. So I told him I had a little rendezvous. and he got all "Ohhhh a rendezvous? Avec un garçon?"
"Mais oui"
"Français?"
"Grec-américain"
"Pas grave. You need to meet some French men though"
"I'M TRYING"
It was funny. Nothing serious but I like that Antoine and I get each other. Olympe was actually pleasant with me as well which was, ya know, a change haha.
I finished the evening by going over to Lauren's for our weekly Sunday Dinner. Me, Lauren, Rebecca, and Jade (again not sure if I mentioned her before but I am now) we all watched When Harry Met Sally. Maybe one of my favorite movies. It's SO. WELL. WRITTEN.
Ugh, supa chill weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment