Today was CHILL. I got to go to breakfast late (8am), I chilled around all day because the kids and Eléonore went to their grandmother's house. I worked out!
I know this girl and she posted an insta "before and after" pick of her bod. She was working SO hard last semester at school and was looking SO good. And now, after graduating, she's kept at it and she looks amazing. Maybe it's because I actually know her and have witnessed the results that I was truly inspired.
Donc, I hopped back on the horse. Used the elliptical, did some leg exercises, and I'm re-committing to my fitness. I hate being soft. It's not a vain thing, it's just an energy and purpose thing. I like working hard, I like running, I like the consistency and discipline. It's time I stop lounging around enjoying Paris and start RUNNING Paris.
That reminds me. Some dude emailed me today from that MeetUp site. He's new to Paris and wants to make friends. He mentioned some activities he'd be down for to which I responded,
"My only question is, do you mean "run with" like as an exercise activity or in the way a gangsta "runs" with his crew? Cause either is fine with me, I just pictured the activity."
Pretty sure he fell in love right then and there. I'm hilarious.
In other news, we ate my cheesecake tonight and everyone was pleased. My thoughts:
- They were just being nice
- It was too dry for my liking
- My crust was PIMP! (so good won't lie)
- Buy a new pan so it can be thicker
Other than that a pleasant day. Breaking Bad is CRAY CRAY, and I'm tired as all hell. But I got a new bedspread that doesn't remind me of the interior of a little boys room and I like being in my crawl space MUCH more now. It's so pretty :)
Good day. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment