After an amazing weekend in Normandie, I've felt so rejuvenated. I listened to Paolo Nutini "Loving You" over and over. I discovered a new song "Glowing" by The Script. The most beautiful lyrics.
and we don't even know where we're going, but I'm sitting with you and I'm glowing...
woke up this morning, to a kiss just like a whisper...
Olympe was stoked to see me last night too. We got matching tattoos. Adorbsauce.
Today was cool, we all just chilled and stuff and then this afternoon we went and saw ALADIN!
Right before we left my Navigo card came in the mail so Eléonore charged it for me for the end of October and November. (We are going to switch off months.) It's great how well we are all getting along now that everyone is on vacation.
Aladdin was freakin' awesome. Even in French I was really picking up what they were putting down and the jokes were still funny. I really enjoyed it even though it was for children. I also got one hell of a workout carrying Olympe around Paris. Being with kids on the metro is terrifying and exciting haha.
Then I guess we prepared for dinner, ate, and Antoine asked if I was going to go out. I told him that I was. And he said, "With that boy you told me about?" to which Eléonore looked up SO confused.
"What boy?"
Antoine looks at me.
"What boy?" she asks again, "Why does he get to know and I don't"
"I'm sorry!"
We're all laughing and they ask me the typical slew of questions that concerned parents keep on the back burner for such occasions.
"Is he fun?"
"Is he good looking?"
"Would you introduce him to your mother?"
"Is he a gentleman?"
"Do you have a photo?"
They're very supportive. :)
So here I go. Bon Chance.
To the Lions!!!
Also, Happy Birthday Daddy! I miss you and love you! I hope it's a great day. I'll find a way to send you the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment