Well, this weekend it went to doing absolutely nothing.
It was so refreshing I'm not sure I even full appreciated the nothingness of the situation.
Friday Night: NOTHING. Hung out along. Indoors with the Winchester brothers (watching Supernatural). Glorious.
Saturday: Slept in a little bit, 10:30. Went running. Chilled around, cleaned did laundry. Hannah came over, and then we did NOTHING. It was so magical. We drank tea, and watched shows, and talked and then watched "This is the End" and "Paul" while a RAGER was going on across the courtyard. I wish we could've gotten invited. It went until like 4am and they played "Blurred Lines" four or five times. At some points in the evening I moonwalked all around the house and Ulghor was really confused as to what was happening haha.
Sunday: Hannah and I woke up at a decent hour, ventured outdoors to get pastries and sit like old men on a bench in a park. Then Tessa finally popped into town and we all walked around Opéra area to look at the Christmas displays at Gallerie Lafayette. It was cool. Then we wandered until we found an old church, which we went into and lit some candles and sat. It's so awesome looking into churches and sitting in the pews and such. I fully enjoy such adventures.
And that was pretty much it. Jimmy had just gotten back from Amsterdam so he was exhausted but we got him to rally and we went and grabbed dinner and a pub called "The Moose". Apparently on Sunday nights we like Canada. But we think this place is going to be our Sunday place. Maya swung by a little later and SHE had just gotten back from Munich.
FURTHERMORE, Hannah spent the night in my tiny ass room and it was magical as always.
What I learned: I really need to started traveling outside of Paris and France. I'm about to have no excuse NOT to when the weather gets nice. OFII WHY DID YOU SCREW ME!
| the walk from Invalides to Jimmeth's place |
| We missed Jimmeth |
| Hannah didn't much like the portrait I did of her... |
No comments:
Post a Comment