Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thursdays, how I love thee

I arose with the information that my darling Hannah was downstairs with a chocolate croissant for yours truly. I was beside myself. We parted from the apartment to head toward Kilo shops that she'd found the day before.

Kilo shops are awesome. They're like thrift stores but each item is marked with a different color which determines how much it's going to cost once you weigh it! It's genius. So cheap stuff is like 20euro a kilo. So when you weigh a skirt it could come out to cost 3 or 4 Euro. It's genius, like I said.

Hannah got a sweet jumper and some sexy kimono she's going to wear as a dress. That minx. After galavanting through Châtelet we returned to the house to make a gigantic omelet and eat, as per usual, as a couple. I very much enjoy our days together as well as experiencing new places, and finding better soul and jazz clubs to go out to this upcoming weekend. Twas lovely.

THEN BEFORE I GOT THE KIDS I GOT TO SEE THIS FOOL!
he loves me, best friends for this life, after I can't say...
















Which meant that Hannah finally got to meet him too! He also promised to visit me in the Spring since he has a real person job now and I'm beside myself. Hannah was my witness as well so he pretty much has to or she will unleash the rage of the Welsh on his ass.
We Skyped a little bit after I got the kids too and he just made faces with Dimitri while Dimitri asked why we was naked. Good. Question.

Last night was super chill as well, finally got to see Lucie and Genevieve again with Jimmeth and Maya. It was a really good night and I'm happy everyone is back on track and still happy as ever :)

Today is also my dearest friend Jennifer's birthday. 
I miss her dearly and think of her often (like everyday)
LOVE YOU LADY

No comments:

Post a Comment