OLYMPE TURNED 8 TODAY!
It was really cute, I woke up early, saw Hannah off at the Metro and went and bought Olympe a pastry and a chocolate bear with a little string around the neck because I knew she'd like it. I also made her an awesome card. We had steak for lunch, which OBVIOUSLY made me feel awesome. (They stayed in Paris this weekend).
We ate pastries and sang, and then we all went to Eléonore's school for the 100 year anniversary and watched her perform a sketch. She was really good! I enjoyed seeing her :) It made me feel a part of the family!
Then I rushed off to meet Lauren and go shoe shopping! I bought two pairs. Oh lala.
But one pair I desperately needed since my other ankles boots are very dead.
The other pair was adorable and only 15 euro.
YOLO.
I babysat all night with Ulghor and watched Supernatural. Pas grave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment