Today was actually pretty easy. Typical Friday.
Been feeling kind of weird recently about my appearance. I've been feeling like because it's gotten cold I obviously need to wear warm clothes, but I don't have like a proper winter coat…and I don't want to wear like 18 layers when I go out cause then it gets hot walking around, or you have to keep track of a ton of shit wherever you go…that's been a nightmare. I left work early and chilled in my room for a little bit before heading over to Lucie's to chill with her, Genevieve, Tessa and Hannah. It was a really chill night.
I ended up dressed pretty British, and I looked COOL.
Chambray shirt, buttoned all the way up under my turnt up shirt (collar out of course) hair up, black skirt, tights, black boots, large denim jacket Hannah let me borrow.
Needless to say, I felt pretty cool.
We all just drank coffee and chatted about life, and music, and life again, and stuff. It was really good to see Lucie and Genevieve again. Lucie is leaving back to American NEXT SATURDAY. Crazy how time flies. I know she'll do big things, it was awesome knowing her and I'm glad we got to spend some time together before she leaves. Hopefully, I see her again.
After a while, Hannah and I went out for last call before catching the last metro home. It was nice to just sit with her in a pub and have a fun talk about love and our best dude friends and such.
She's a gem. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment