Wednesday, December 11, 2013

#wednesdays

Maya and I (and Jimmy) Seem to have AWESOME Wednesdays.
We've decided it's going to be a thing even though Jimmy is leaving on Friday. We're not going to talk about that though because it hurts my soul.

Tonight, we had a really good night. We met at a bar near Chatelet that kind of looked like it SHOULD be a strip club, but of course wasn't. In fact, it would probably have been the most boring strip club ever because it was practically empty. In a trashy way though, I suppose it'd be a nice date place cause you have to sit super close and it's got red lighting, and it's bad to look good in red lighting.

Afterwards, we met up with Jimmy's friend Aytunch who is going to Spain this weekend to visit a girl he met like two months ago and it's adorable! So spontaneous!
We ended up at a small Irish Pub where we read romance novels aloud after Jimmy stacked bottles, and then I stacked them faster. Like a boss. I'm going to miss this.





Jimmy's Stack

My [faster] stack



No comments:

Post a Comment