Sunday, December 15, 2013

Nesting

This weekend was rather drab, but entertaining nonetheless.
Friday night I was babysitting Olympe (Dimitri and Antoine went to Bréchamps) and so, I didn't do ANYTHING. Just chilled in my pajamas and waited for the Eléonore to get home from her high school reunion I'm pretty sure :) I just let Olympe watch TV for like…three hours while I bullshitted and skyped my mom. win.

Saturday I woke up late, got dressed, ate at McDonald's with Olympe and Eléonore and then met up with Lauren and Hannah near Louvre Rivoli. We walked around and saw some cool shops. Then we went to this sweet café called the "Anticafé"
It was awesome, you pay like 4euro an hour to stay but you get free drinks, food, internet etc. It was really chill. I was feeling super pensive and didn't feel much like talking but not in a bad way. Then we wandered around Chatelet and I ran into a girl I went to college with. It was ACTUALLY insane. It's strange when two completely different world collide in such a random way. Unnerving.
Hannah and I got some food and headed back to the apartment to babysit. She was officially the first friend I have that has met the kids and the parents. It was a magical occurrence.
Then Hannah and I had, yet again, a very romantic dinner whilst the children slept. We went to bed around 2am, and it was lovely.

Sunday, we woke up around ten and made our way to Hannah's so we could chill in a real sized room and just do nothing without obligation. Right now we're watching 40 Year Old Virgin and giggling our asses off. I have no plans for tonight otherwise, and I like that just fine.
Solid weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment