I'm more than happy to oblige but it's clear to me what this is.
The constant sleepovers.
The cooking together, and knowing how we like our food, our coffee, our tea.
Dancing around at home in our socks instead of going out dancing.
The way "we" like to do things and how this weekend "we didn't feel like doing anything".
The joint decisions and following like puppies.
We have SHOWS that we watch together...
We're in a relationship.
BUT it's actually really great getting out of the house and having a plan for the day. Today, Hannah and I met up and took our nice cameras to Sacré Couer to start the day. We got to sit in on a mass inside the Basilica, which was really cool but also made me wonder if Nuns have to go through some sort of voice training before they're allowed to sing to a congregation.
Real questions here folks.
Then we met up with Tessa at the Cemetery at Pére Lachaise. That's where Jim Morrison was buried, though we didn't find him today. We were too busy being super artsy and taking pictures of EVERYTHING else. After the graveyard we went toward Notre Dame area and had a coffee before I went off to get the kids. It was really nice though, I left a little early and was able to stroll by the Seine and just sit and think alone in the beautiful winter weather for a little bit. I need to buy a sketchbook for moments like these. It's felt good drawing and writing more often recently.
The night wasn't very eventful. Just chilled with Jimmeth and ate WAY too much food at the Christmas market. :)
| Sacré Coeur |
| this one |
![]() |
| feelin frisky |
| I thought she was really beautiful |
| These statues seem as though they're performing a play haha |
| "I said hear ye, verily my people, we shan't not die, but rather allow our lives to prosper as the morning dew and throughout eternity shall we fight for the freedom of our souls!" |
| dis my favorite |
![]() |
| booty had me like |
| The ever beautiful Tessa |
| elle dort |
![]() |
| Some Supernatural shit right here, THEY BUSTIN OUT! |
| These birds be strutty... |
| for real though…wtf? Where are you going that's so important? |
| Back of Notre Dame |
| the Seine |






No comments:
Post a Comment