Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sharing Spaghetti

And I found myself becoming more and more intensely angry at her. I just wanted my spaghetti! I mean, I offered you a snack not the whole kitchen! Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? GIVE ME MY DAMN BOWL.

"That guy is laughing at us," Geoverve mentioned quietly on the metro.
"Good!"

The metro dragged to a stop and the three of us chuckled quietly.

"Spaghetti is important," I told the Frenchman who understood our English as he get off the metro at our stop. We followed him onto the platform.

"You should share."

And with that he walked away smiling to himself.

I'd say that a day filled with sunshine (well the morning at least) good stories, French doctors, free coffee, finding books on a bench AND buying books later on, is a pretty successful day all in all.

It just made the day that much better that I ate spaghetti for dinner...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment