Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Aux 3 Escales

Châtelet. We have a love hate relationship that place and I.
Needless to say though, we always end up getting along.
Tonight we went to this Spanish Bar, Restaurant. It was sit down.
Classy shit.

The Verve and I were going to meet Maya and her beau.
I was nervous for an evening en français.

Sometimes it takes me a while to get into things, and I was pretty quiet at first, explained that I like to listen because I understand better than I speak. However, when it came down to it, we all had a pretty good conversation. I did the best I could and he was really patient and silently encouraging.
So, I give him a "you're all right, dude" grading :)

You can tell that he really likes Maya as well, which is sweet.

At one point in the jolly evening, a huge, beautiful, black cat named Gatito (or "little cat" HE WAS NOT LITTLE) strolled into the bar. Nonchalantly, he made his rounds and then plopped himself conveniently between The Verve and myself. He didn't even lay down properly. I was literally holding him up with one arm. Lazy! But he was supa chill. Entirely black and ENTIRELY MUSCLE. He weighed a ton and it's because he didn't have an ounce of fat on him. I wouldn't wanna fuck with him in a dark alley, he'd probably kill you and take off with all your credit cards. But I would've taken him home with me if he didn't have a collar.

la prochaine fois
Vivent les #wednesdays
photocred: monkeyinparis.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment