Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Milkshake

Today, I had a perfectly pleasant déjeuner avec mes potes. I made chicken with mushrooms in a cream sauce with a side of rice, and a salad with homemade vinaigrette. I'm pretty awesome. Interesting conversations usually come up between friends. Fun conversations. Personal conversations. But everyone's favorite conversation is about relationships. More specifically sex.
Naturally, one of my friends (a dude) asked me if I'd heard from "What's-His-Face" recently.
I said, "Yeah, I texted him last night. He has a cold."
To which, my friend replied, "Are you going to see him again?"
To which, I came back with, "Yeah, probably."
To which, he responded (and this is the zinger)

"You must be good at sex if he keeps wanting to see you again, and again."

Hannah about spit her food out, and made a grimace I'm not sure a Jim Henson puppet could pull off.

First of all, QUOI?!

Second of all, of course! That MUST be why. That's obviously the only reason a guy would want to see a girl more than once. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my charm, sense of humor, or great personality. Cause that would make me ugly, right?

It's definitely JUST my milkshake that's bringing the boys to the yard.

Is this a conversation we are still having planet Earth? Are we living in the 50s? Probably not, cause if a beezy was handing out goodies back then she'd be a slut. I'm confused by this world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment