Start writing again. I know that nothing I says matters, and that nothing I do is of particular importance to people not doing those things with me HOWEVER, I shall and I will get back on this bandwagon. Because it's a good wagon to be on.
Today is awesome for two reasons,
- bomb ass lunch
- gonna eat crepes for dinner
and I suppose the invisible 3. is that there was promise of getting me an appointment with a coiffeur or in English, someone who cuts my hair.
To bullet point 2014 has been pretty awesome thus far. Here's a few things I've collected since I last posted before Christmas and some things I've learned so far this year.
- Airport bathrooms are not made for small people like me
- BE BOLD, what's the worst that can happen?
- Always know someone, who followed a crack addict through the red light district of Paris, and bought drugs from a man with his entire face covered except for his eyes. It makes a great party story.
- French is hard, but just keep talking!
- Don't ever have your phone in your pocket if you're in Paris. It will get stolen at ChatĂȘlet
- Coffee grinds are good for your skin (ladies I'm talking to you, bathe in that shit)
- When a French guy leans down to do the double kiss goodbye on a Saturday night, he's really aiming for your mouth. First kiss of 2014 stolen by G's World. Awesome, dude.
- If your cousin comes to visit you, get her a sweet photo with a DJ her first night in Paris.
- #wednesdays are still a thing
- If you met on Tinder, make up a completely different story describing how you met organically before you tell anyone
- Find a gay bar and sit in it with a girlfriend while the orgies commence around you.
- "Django Unchained" isn't romantic, but it's a good conversation starter and catalyst for plan making
- Your body is always changing, but don't worry, if you love yourself shit works out
- I don't think the French come into much contact with "booty" just saying.
- My host-family has a device that records sound levels in the apartment. Oops that one party I had. Oops.
- Vienna is DOOOOOOOPEEEE. And so are the cops who chose not to arrest me last Saturday for that whole "near the cathedral" incident
- Always take a video of me if I am dancing my heart out in public
- If you don't remember it, it didn't happen.
- Hannah and I are still going strong. Don't worry folks
I want to get this right so I can look back on my time here and say, "Hell yeah I recorded all that mess and posted it on the internet for no one to see."
Carney Out.
![]() |
| That one time in London (for the second time that month) |

No comments:
Post a Comment