Friday, August 30, 2013

Day Seven

This morning I woke up late. And by late I mean maybe 15 minutes late but luckily no one else was downstairs or even moving. Point Dani. I enjoyed a petit déjeuner seul (breakfast alone) with the usual cup du café. It was magic.

Today, I wore one of my favorite dresses, took a shameless selfie, and then went outside to play football with le grand tricheur (the big cheater) also known as, Dimitri. Obviously, I was feeling extra sassy. So sassy, in fact, that I ended up being the victim of Dimitri's peeping eyes.
Yes, that's correct, he pulled my dress up at least 50 times. Boys will be boys.

Later on, Dimitri and I were left to our own devices whilst his mother and sister ran to the intermarché (supermarket). We made toast and once again he proposed to me, kissed me, and called me le meilleur (the best) in the world. He's really freakin' adorable when he isn't burping and screaming and, don't forget, cheating at soccer. We watched some videos that I have, and took pictures! When everyone got back we went, once again, to the pool. Public pools are super annoying, and even more so boring and annoying when you're watching a ton of people running around and you don't know what the hell most of them are saying. Ah, la vie d'une au pair.

I spent my very first dinner alone with the children, while the mother went to pick up her husband from the train station. It went GREAT! We talked, and joked, and they only made fart noises for like two minutes instead of ten tonight. Olympe (oh-lahmp) helped me put dishes away, they brushed their teeth, and I read Dimitri deux petit histoires until he fell asleep. Halfway through the second story he stopped, sat up, took my face and kissed my cheek. Then he snuggled my shoulder and fell asleep. I died a little inside.

I'm definitely learning more and more, and I cannot WAIT to see what this year has in store for me.

Fun with Photo Booth 

Rollercoaster
Yes, the next photo in the lineup was of his butt...

Some Links to the aforementioned:
What I Wore 
Foux du Fafa
Ringmaster by Maddie Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment